my favorite design finds, current art projects, and more

2011-11-09

[ melody ehsani ] pow gun


I WANT THIS RING SO BAD. so if anyone's looking for an awesome xmas gift for me and wants me to love them forever. GET ME THIS. or i guess i can jus save money and get it for myself. but seriously. i've been looking for a cool gun ring ever since i found this one by ted noten & sam abbott (which wasn't for sale anywhere as far as i could tell). and this gun ring is COOL. and its pink. though i could go for black too. but the pink is the perfect shade... just like my ice cream phone.

another cool tidbit about the designer: she's iranian (like me) and instead of doing the usual law school/med school route that most iranians take, she decided to go with studying design (like me). VERY COOL & KUDOS to her!~


[ links ]
pow gun: click
melody ehsani: click

No comments: