my favorite design finds, current art projects, and more

2010-10-19

[ sumo science ] nokia dot commercial


it's alllllmost halloween y'all! i'm not exactly sure what my plans are. it's either NYC (if i can take off from work?) or I HAVE NO CLUE. i know there's stuff going on around the dmv but i just don't really hang out w/ a lotta people around here. and the people i do hang out w/ are all doing different thangz. so who knows! i really love halloween for whatever reason, so i wanna do SOMETHING.

i know for SURE that i have to uphold my halloween (AND christmas) tradition of watching nightmare before christmas. it was one of my favorite movies as a kid (still is!) and it's so well-made. dahhh! i have it on VHS, so i'm gonna have to dig it up and watch it one night real soon.

i've been really into fun/unique takes on stop-motion animation these days. this short by sumo science is for the nokia cellscope, a microscope attachment. dot is a 9mm short tall girl who is struggling through a microscopic world. very fun/cute/quirky!


[ links ]
dot: click
sumo science: click

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot how I found your blog, but I love it! Keep it up :D


(I'm Korean too ^^)

sraSEOULee said...

aww thank youuu!!! ^^ it's always great to hear people are enjoying my blog