my favorite design finds, current art projects, and more

2010-05-14

[ mischief champion ] pebbles

pebbles | may 2010

only three more days of work left at this job. im kinda excited cus its totally time for me to move on with my life. dont get me wrong tho~ the job was helpful since i needed health insurance and all. but now i need to have some me time to figure out what the heck is going on. a lot of soul-searching needed. and, naturally, this means im hoping for a lot more DDA dance practices in the near future. duh.

speaking of DDA... the illustration above - for some reason - made me think of the three members of DDA. those three foxies are wifay choi, dubz, and me. hahaha i donno why. maybe it's the facial expressions? like me and wifay choi in the background being sneaky about ddongchi something and dubz in front looking slightly concerned.

whatever it is, it is most definitely cute. as are all of the comic-like illustrations on mischief champion. seriously. go to the site and just look at every single illustration; they are ALL hilarious. i spent a good amount of time snickering over them today.

(click photo to enlarge)
clockwise from top left: the boredom, love birds, larry, same same, every now and then, in my dreams

[ links ]
pebbles: click
mischief champion: click

No comments: