my favorite design finds, current art projects, and more

2010-03-19

[ science&sons ] slob screen

(top: phase 1 - eating, below: phase 2 - staining)

saturday is iranian (persian) new year! which means a gathering of the family. my moms side is notorious for spilling food down their shirts. my grandpa is a pro at this as is my mom <3 its funny tho, cus everytime it happens, we're like "well thats just how we do in our fam!" 

this slob screen would make spilling food on yourself an art form of sorts. science & sons are also the ones who brought us the plastic deer head. in any case, this concept distantly reminds me of the underfull tablecloth, where spilling liquids brings out patterns in the fabric.

(concept thot of for the droog t-shirt design contest)

[ links ]
science & sons: click

No comments: