my favorite design finds, current art projects, and more

2011-02-17

[ arcade tables ] stealth

so. i've been SERIOUSLY contemplating getting a wii. i keep thinking about it. there's a 50$ gift card to best boy somewhere around here in my room and i really wanna put it towards the wii. among the games i wanna play are kingdom hearts, smash brothers, anything mario-related. and, yes, zelda. because i've never played it. and cus me and dubz have a deal. if i play zelda, he has to read all of the harry potters. its on.

well! maybe this isnt a wii but it's still pretty cool. and so sleekly designed. the new and improved and stylish arcade machine. a lotta my blogs are coming via thrillist lately. got this in my email this morning. and its so clean and simple. i had to share! it comes w/ 60 pre-installed games, too~


[ links ]
stealth: click
arcade tables: click

No comments: