my favorite design finds, current art projects, and more

2010-10-18

[ georgina bacchus ] black bin-bag chanel

this made me laugh.

my mom and godmom are SO into purses. especially my godmom. and so - through them - i just happen to know about new purses too. chanel and lv and dooney and errythang. it's kinda funny cus i'm particularly into purses like that - but i can't help getting interested when they talk about it so much.

anyway, this faux-chanel reminds me of one of my mom's chanel purses. she has a black quilted chanel. and this looks quite similar. EXCEPT... this one is made entirely of trashbags. AMAZING, yes?! hahaha.

details

[ links ]
black bin-bag chanel: click

1 comment:

Ed said...

Haha, that reminded me of this one, if you never saw it:

http://jakandjil.thepop.com/2009/07/02/luxury/