my favorite design finds, current art projects, and more

2010-09-06

[ 6 picks ] a sick day

i was feeling pretty sick last night. my sinuses have SUCKED more than usual since i've been back in the states. and it's making me dizzy and tired. and for whatever reason, it was only 50 degrees out last night o_O?? sooooo i was also freezing. and it was like in-the-middle-of-winter sickness.

so my 6 picks today is all based on stuff that's great for when you're sick.

bear blanket: with hood
by rilakkumadolls
[ me and jen unnz need to wear these and walk around korea ]

san no zen: rice, veggie, soup set for children
by funfam
[ simple and adorable... i'd use it for myself, shooot haha ]

by funnypaper
[ i like these! i want the monstarrrr one ]

by paper owl
[ mug full of tea = perfect when i'm sick ]

big bang socks: character socks
at interpark
[ i have some but not these! g-dragonnn <3 ]

beard's nest: lavender-filled satchet
by donna wilson
[ lavender = stress-relieving ]

[ links ]
bear blanket: click
san no zen: click
daily tissue room: click
chief bear: click
big bang socks: click
beard's nest: click

No comments: