my favorite design finds, current art projects, and more

2010-03-17

[ profile ] zara carpenter


i'm a fiend for hats. i LOVE them. i love love love love love them. and with my ridiculously-short and suddenly-curly hair, i sometimes wear a hat just to sorta...flatten the swirls and whirls out of my 'do. too bad i lost my favorite hat (a beautiful, light-weight, black bowler.... *sigh of sadness*). so im on the search for a new hat to take its place!

zara carpenter does hats and she does them oh-so-well. they're fanciful fun and make me wish i had somewhere to wear them. cus i totally would. but not in suburban american, oh nooo. i guess i'll still be on the search for a bowler replacement but, in the meantime, i'm gonna stare at these lovelies! (wouldn't they be awesome in a photo shoot??)


[ links ]
zara carpenter: click

No comments: