my favorite design finds, current art projects, and more

2011-03-01

[ julian smith tv ] jellyfish hoodie


well, if you didn't already know, my nickname is jellyfeesh. its cus me and cedric oppa and erise my ruv were eating 삼겹살/samgyupsal many moons ago (in 2008) when cedric oppa all of a sudden told us that jellyfish were taking over the worlds oceans. like... out of nowhere. and this is why we love him. in case of a giant jellyfish invasion, we will have been forewarned.

anyways, chungster showed me this video from julian smith's youtube account about the mispronounciation of milk and how dangerous that can be. and from there i watched a few other videos, like the one below about jellyfish. or jelly+fish. which comes in hoodie form. which i really really really really really WANT.



[ links ]
jellyfish hoodie: click
julian smith tv merchandise: click
on youtube: click

No comments: