my favorite design finds, current art projects, and more

2010-10-26

[ 6 picks ] light up my life

like i said in my last blog entry, it was suuuuper gray and dreary today. i guess subconsciously, i tried finding bright things to blog about to compensate for our crappy maryland weather. it kind of worked! i had a lot of fun with this 6 picks. there's a LOT of cool lighting out there~

by philips
[ COMPLETELY customizable w/ 16 million colors. I WANT THIS ]

pinch me! light: silicone rubber lighting
by ji young shon
[ as you pinch the light, it becomes brighter! ]

pouring light: vol. 2
by yeongwoo kim
[ this is super fun! the puddle = the lamp's base ]

tamp&lable: the lamp & table
by florian kallus
[ it's a modern desk idea in a more earthy presentation ]


flamp: easily portable cardboard lamp
by designcode
[ it comes in multiple colors ]

pigeon light: wall-mounted light
by ed carpenter
[ pigeons may be gross but this light isn't! likelikelike! ]

[ links ]
living colors: click
pinch me! light: click
pouring light: click
tamp&lable: click
flamp: click
pigeon light: click

No comments: